On Wednesday 8 April 2020, the annual Anéla/VIOT Juniorendag (junior research day) will take place at the University of Groningen. At the Juniorendag, graduate students, junior researchers and PhD candidates in the field of applied linguistics (language use, language acquisition, education, discourse, or communication) get the opportunity to present their work through an oral or poster presentation. In addition, the annual Anéla-VIOT Thesis Award is granted to the best MA thesis in the field of applied linguistics.
If you would like to apply for a poster or presentation, upload your abstract to the following website on Friday 24 January 2020 the latest.
Requirements of Abstracts
- The requirements for the abstract are the following:
- max. 250 words (excl. references)
- in Dutch or in English (write your abstract in the language you will present in)
- remove all personal information from the abstract itself (name, university)
- mention your preference for an oral or poster presentation.
Early February, we will let you know whether your oral or poster presentation has been accepted.
For questions, you can email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.