The LOT Summer School 2019 is organised by LOT in collaboration with UiL/OTS at Utrecht University. The school will take place from 1 to 12 July, 2019.
The program contains 18 courses on a wide variety of relevant topics in linguistics, taught by researchers from all over the world. The levels range from introductions to a particular subfield to highly specialised courses.
Registration will open in April 2019 (when exactly will be announced as soon as possible).
LOT Summer School 2019 Week 1: 1 – 5 July
- Dr Mirjam Broersma (Radboud University)
- Professor Onno Crasborn (Radboud University)
- Professor Roberta D’Alessandro (Utrecht University)
- Professor Jenny Doetjes (Leiden University)
- Dr Marion Elenbaas (Leiden University)
- Dr Hanneke Loerts (University of Groningen)
- Dr Asya Pereltsvaig (Santa Clara University)
- Dr Alex Perović (University College London)
- Dr Meredith Tamminga (University of Pennsylvania)
LOT Summer School 2019 Week 2: 8 – 12 July
- Dr Tejaswini Deoskar (Utrecht University)
- Professor Janet Grijzenhout (Leiden University)
- Dr Willemijn Heeren (Leiden University)
- Professor Wolfram Hinzen (University Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona)
- Dr Angelique van Hout (University of Groningen)
- Dr Ora Matushansky (CNRS, Paris)
- Professor Colin Phillips (University of Maryland)
- Professor Wilbert Spooren (Radboud University)
- Dr Linnaea Stockall (Queen Mary University of London)