The LOT Summer School 2020 is organised by LOT in collaboration with the Leiden University Centre for Linguistics (LUCL). The school will take place from 15 to 26 June, 2020.
Registration will open in late March (when exactly will be announced as soon as possible), and will close on 18 May 2020.
We are pleased to announce that the following researchers will be teaching at the LOT Summer School 2020.
LOT Summer School 2020 week 1: 15 – 19 June
- Dr Eline Zenner (KU Leuven)
- Dr Wataru Uegaki (University of Edinburgh)
- Professor Bridget Drinka (The University of Texas at San Antonio)
- Professor Jeannette Schaeffer (University of Amsterdam)
- Professor Jack Grieve (University of Birmingham)
- Dr Evelyn Bosma (Utrecht University)
- Dr Felix Ameka (Leiden University)
- Dr Guus Kroonen (Leiden University)
LOT Summer School 2020 week 2: 22 – 26 June
- Professor Harry van der Hulst (University of Connecticut)
- Dr Anikó Lipták (Leiden University)
- Professor Esther Rinke (Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main)
- Professor Esther Ruigendijk (Carl von Ossietzky Universität Oldenburg)
- Dr Connie de Vos (Radboud University)
- Professor Christian Dobel (Universitätsklinikum Jena)
- Dr Dana Louagie (KU Leuven)
- Dr Stef Grondelaers (Radboud University)
- Dr Tommaso Caselli (University of Groningen) & Dr Roser Morante Vallejo (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam)