Those wanting to register for the LOT Winter School can do so until 7 December 2020.
Please register by clicking here.
Before filling in the form, please note that:
- First-year RM students (RM1) can only register for RM1 courses.
- RM2/PhD students cannot register online for RM1 courses. Instead, please email email@example.com to be put on the waiting list for an RM1 course.
- RM1 students can sign up for a maximum of two RM1 courses.
- RM2 students can sign up for a maximum of three courses.
- PhD students are advised to sign up for no more than two courses per week.
Information on the programme (including the course descriptions) can be found on the LOT Winter School 2021 page. Please note that throughout the week some of the course descriptions will be updated.
The programme contains 18 courses which cover a variety of relevant topics in linguistics, taught by national and international experts in their fields. The courses will be taught online from 11 to 22 January 2021.
Reduced Tuition Fee
Admission is free for PhD and RM students who are officially affiliated with one of the institutes that participate in LOT. Please check with your own institute first before signing up for the LOT school to verify that your LOT school fees have been paid for.
Non-LOT PhD students and postdoc researchers pay a reduced tuition fee of 100 euros for one week or 175 euros for two weeks. Non-LOT RM students (except for RM students of the LOT partner institutes Leuven and Gent) cannot enrol in the school.