Welcome to the website of the LOT Summer School 2011, hosted by the K.U. Leuven, Belgium.
This year's LOT Summer school will take place at the La Foresta Conference Centre in Leuven.
The courses in this school are free for all PhD-researchers and second year research master students who are affiliated with one of the eight LOT Institutes (see on the registration form).
For information about the fee and credits, check the General information.
For the course program check the Schedule.
At the Local Info page, you will find all information about the host of the LOT Summer School 2011, the K.U. Leuven
- Registration is closed.
- You are welcome to join the next LOT Schools: LOT Winterschool Tilburg, January 2012, LOT Summerschool Utrecht, July 2012. More info will follow in a few months online.
- Poster session with drinks:
Participants are welcome to present their research in this session. See Local info for details.
Monday June 13th and Monday June 20th at La Foresta. See for overview of presentations HERE.
- Schultink lecture: Lecture by LOT School teacher Carlos Acuña Fariña in honour of HenkSchultink.
Tuesday June 14th. La Foresta. 8 pm. Check Local info for more info.
- Popularisation Workshop: Writing about your own research. Workshop by LOT school teacher Marc van Oostendorp. La Foresta. Monday June 13th 16.30-18.00 h and Wednesday 15th 20.00-21.30 h. For more info see Local Info.
- Lecture by Glenn Schellenberg: Does Music make you smarter? Lecture by LOT School teacher Gleen Schellenberg, La Foresta Centre, Wednesday, June 22 at 8pm. Check Local info for more info.
- Dinner: Dinner in a local restaurant Thursday June 16th and Thursday June 23rd. Sole Mío. 7 pm.
You have to register to join the dinner. Check Local info for more info.
- Cultural and outdoor activities: On June 18th (Saturdayafternoon) there will be a guided visit to Leuven and an outdoor activity in Meerdaalwoud. See for more info: Local info.
3512 JK Utrecht