The Center for Language and Cognition Groningen is pleased to announce the 41st TABU Dag, which will take place virtually on June 10th & 11th, 2021. TABU Dag is an annual international broad linguistics conference which offers excellent opportunities to meet other linguists and discuss current research. Graduate students and (post-)doctoral researchers in particular are encouraged to present their work.
We will have four keynote speakers:
- Aurélie Herbelot (University of Trento)
- Hedwig te Molder (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Wageningen University)
- Benjamin Munson (University of Minnesota)
- Greg Poarch (University of Groningen)
Call for Abstracts
We invite abstracts (in English) in any field of linguistics including, but not limited to: syntax and semantics, phonetics and phonology, sociolinguistics, psycholinguistics, developmental linguistics, language acquisition, speech production, discourse and communication, computational linguistics, and neurolinguistics. Abstracts should be no longer than 300 words excluding title, keywords, and references. Abstracts should be submitted on EasyChair via this link. Read more about the submission instructions here.
We are working to make this virtual edition as interactive as possible. As soon as we clarify some technical details, we will make the information available.
Thanks to our sponsors, we are happy to anticipate that there will not be a registration fee.
Important dates and information
- The deadline for abstract submission is March 19th, 2021
- Notification of acceptance will be sent on April 9th, 2021
- The official language of the conference is English
- Abstracts should be submitted on EasyChair
- For further information, please visit the TABU Dag website
- Conference location: online
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org