On Friday 13 December 2019, the TEMPOS research group organises the “Rate and Rhythm in Speech Recognition” (R3) workshop at the MPI Nijmegen. More information on the event can be found here.
- Laura Dilley, Michigan State University
- Judit Gervain, CNRS Paris
- Usha Goswami, University of Cambridge
- Nori Jacoby, MPI Frankfurt
- Sonja Kotz, Maastricht University
- Merel Maslowski, MPI Nijmegen
- Eva Reinisch, Ludwig Maximilian University Munich
- Lars Riecke, Maastricht University
Call For Posters
The workshop includes a poster session for researchers that work in fields related to the topic of the workshop. However, spaces are limited and poster submissions will be evaluated by the organisers for relevance and quality. Those interested in presenting a poster should submit their 200-word abstract before October 4, 2019 via the workshop website.
For questions, please contact Hans Rutger Bosker.