The Center for Language and Cognition Groningen is pleased to announce the 41th TABU Dag, which will take place at the University of Groningen (the Netherlands) on June 11th & 12th, 2020. TABU Dag is an annual international broad linguistics conference which offers excellent opportunities to meet other linguists and discuss current research. Graduate students and (post-)doctoral researchers in particular are encouraged to present their work.
We are very pleased to announce that the keynote speakers of this year’s edition are:
- Jos van Berkum (Utrecht University)
- Aurélie Herbelot (University of Trento)
- Hedwig te Molder (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Wageningen University)
- Benjamin Munson (University of Minnesota)
We invite abstracts (in English) in any field of linguistics including, but not limited to: syntax and semantics, phonetics and phonology, sociolinguistics, psycholinguistics, developmental linguistics, language acquisition, speech production, discourse and communication, computational linguistics, and neurolinguistics. Abstracts should be no longer than 300 words excluding title, keywords, and references. Conference submission is open as of January 31, 2020. Abstracts should be submitted on EasyChair via this link. See the Submission instructions page for further information. For general information about the format and the programme please visit the TABU Dag website! Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Important dates and information
– The deadline for abstract submission is April 3, 2020.
– Notification of acceptance will be sent no later than April 26th, 2020.
– Registration will be possible from the beginning of April.
– The official language of the conference is English.
N.B.: Given the current circumstances due to the coronavirus outbreak, we are considering our options, including moving TABU Dag online or postponing it. We hope we can still have a physical conference in June.